Our goal is to assist your under 65 individual referral business. In general, after you complete a referral agent agreement, you can begin forwarding referrals to our center. We will provide you with the process guidelines to ensure our program works effectively.
- Receipt confirmation of referral received.
- Interim status updates
- Email notification when confirmed enrollment is complete.
- Email notification if case is closed (after three contact attempts).
- Compensation per agreement arrangement, for all issued policies.
- Review referral.
- Verify data, find compatible networks, plans and carriers.
- Provide quotes to client .
- Enrollment Client on or off Federal Exchange
- Intermediary for Client for both insurer and/or Fed Govt Requirements
As all insurers in the under 65 market in Ohio have gone to a “per member per month ” flat fee, our 2019 agreement keeps your compensation is approximately 45% of broker first year-renewal compensation depending on the carrier. Contact John Dodd x114 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.