REFERRAL AGENT PROGRAM
Our goal is to assist your under and over 65 individual referral business. In general, after you complete a referral agent agreement, you can begin forwarding referrals to our center. We will provide you with the process guidelines to ensure our program works effectively.
- Receipt confirmation of referral received.
- Interim status updates or communication for additional information.
- Email notification when confirmed enrollment is complete.
- Email notification if case is closed (after three contact attempts).
- Email notification if a case is closed without an enrollment commitment.
- Compensation per usual channel, per agreement arrangement, for all issued policies.
- Review referral.
- Verify data, find compatible networks, plans and carriers.
- Provide quotes (if applicable).
- Offer enrollment services via phone,
- Desk share or paper application.
As all insurers in the under 65 market in Ohio have gone to a “per member per month ” flat fee, our 2017 agreement keeps your compensation in the 45% to 55% of broker compensation depending on the carrier. Contact John Dodd x114 or email@example.com with any questions.
Call Suzanne McClain in our office for more information on referring clients for Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage or Part D Plans
614.890.7373 x111 or firstname.lastname@example.org